Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesdays are no better this time...

I woke up 'Ok' this morning...

But as the journey dragged on the LRT, I got more and more weary. Eyes starting to droop, mind starting to shut down.

If this is not demotivation, what on earth could this be?

Some might even suggest that I'm on the brink of a full-blown depression bout.

Work's piling up, responsibilities are at an all-time high, energy levels are down, I need a rest. A serious rest.

I think I haven't had a real and proper rest, without responsibility, since I took up leadership in the music team a good 10-15 weeks ago. Every week, it's the same grub, preparing for next week before this week's job finishes.

I know I need divine intervention on this, but sometimes, I just can't seem to be able to sit down and let my mind do nothing. And that's the thing that tires me.

Every other time, I am thinking of this issue or that person. There's always a problem that needs to be attended to, there's always a need somewhere. It's taxing.

And the worst is, people tend to not remember what you've done for them, and you find yourself all alone in the end of the day.

My pastor tells me that how many true friends you have will be reflected when you get married. That's when you see your true friends going out of the way to help you, and those who try to distance themselves from you as the wedding date gets closer. will all reveal the true test of friendship.

And how good a person you are towards your friends will also be reflected in the attendance during the ceremony.

Well, mine's coming up next year... So I guess I won't have to wait too long to see who my true friends are.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoh? u getting married? congratulation.. 33

October 17, 2006 3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're getting ollllllllllllllderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

October 17, 2006 3:44 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

33: long way to go yet...

Michele: Thanks for reminding me... I think I'm starting to lose my memory.. alzheimers hits you without notice eh?

October 17, 2006 4:13 pm  
Blogger peisheah said...

you're getting married? ha ha goodluck to you! hope you don't regret.

October 17, 2006 11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring