Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fondue

Is that how you spell it??

Well, we went for a farewell lunch with the girl who's taking an indefinate leave after Friday. And the farewell lunch means that most probably, she's not coming back.

And that means, I'll be asked to do monkey business again... I mean, I am not worried about helping the boss change the info on the ad and all that, but when it comes to layout, I don't know who to go to. The designers are having a silent protest, and will be as uncooperative as they cam be.

I am learning their ways too because the boss is seriously bugging me with all things big and small that the girls don't take no shit on doing 'someone else's' job. And that's not good for my character development.

So...

Well, I've been given this opportunity to purchase something that I would really love to have if I had even a tinge of disposable income with me...

A friend is selling his Fender Strat Squire + a Zoom606 processor pedal for RM700. That's a good deal, knowing that this guy takes seriously good care of his stuff. But I don't have such monies with me.

I am already indebted to another friend who has paid for my air tickets to Sabah in December for the Youth Camp.

Crap... Why do all these things happen all at the same time? When I have no cash in hand at all?? Sigh...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know who your friend is!!!!!

October 12, 2006 6:56 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Michele: I know you know what I know you already know that you have known all along...

So, you know...

October 13, 2006 9:59 am  
Blogger peisheah said...

In life there's always not enough resources. Time, $$, space, oil. Although i dun what is the thing that so interest you...let it pass friend. My laptop is dying too, so i'm back to using Pentium II desktop. Untill i can afford a new one.

delay gratification

October 13, 2006 10:22 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

ps: But some things, are an opportunity of a lifetime...

October 13, 2006 10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring