Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Solace...

The only good news for today is that tomorrow is a non-working day!

That's about it.

I am so depressed right now, i don't feel like doing anything.

Everything's just not working for me. Want to go work at a new industry, cannot; want to buy shoes, cannot; want to leave this forsaken company, cannot;

It doesn't get any atrocious than that!

I haven't been writing stuff that stimulates anyone's brain juices lately, simply because my mind's not been in an objective state. It's gone mundane, no stimulating thoughts, no stimulae, nothing new in my life.

I've been seeing the same struggle everyday for the past 2 months, I've been worrying about the same future for the past 2 months, and I haven't been able to get my mind focused on what I should be doing.

And so, I find myself at the end of the week, and I ask myself, what have I achieved this week?

I see nothing.

I went for an interview that's resulted in nothing;
I arrived late at work for nothing;
I am sitting at my office for nothing;
I exist for nothing;

Maybe it's due to the fact that I am not doing what I am supposed to do.

I have been fighting it, I have been trying to escape from it, I have been to hell and back because of it.

~~~~~~

The colleagues are seriously starting a mutany. They went for a super-long lunch today. Boss didn't dare make a sound. I am sitting here, waiting for the boiling point, and see who snaps first.

The tension continues!!

3 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

it's tough being a boss like this..

October 06, 2006 10:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's even tougher when you're caught in the middle of the thing. I remain neutral to this mutany, but I will be stupid to not look out for my own interests.

Thus, I'm hanging in the balance. I want to leave, and I can leave almost anytime I want. But should I wait for the bonus? Will the company issue a bonus to a bunch of employees it's trying to get rid of?

SaDdNesZ.jc

October 07, 2006 1:35 am  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

You sounds "grey". Well, the only thing I should advice you on is that, trust your God with your heart, all your mind, all your strength and all your soul.

October 07, 2006 7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring