Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Check Your Mail!!!

My boss... He's getting on my nerves... Badly...

It's like I am now compensating for the inabilities of my colleagues. Well, not that my colleagues are incapable, but they're just having a field day in the company with their mutany...

And I get to 'channel' jobs to them because they won't listen to the boss. Crap...

Stupid boss always walks in and speaks in this loud tone, "Desmond, have you checked your mail?" As if not checking my mail every 30 seconds is punishable by law.

Then I will click on the 'get mail' button, and he'll look at me as if I'm an incompetent fag or something.

Then the mail is non-existent. Well, the system is a funny one cause we don't have a dedicated mail server, and the entire network gets access to the same mail. But sometimes, a couple of computers gets bypassed, and thus, not everyone will get every mail sent to the general address of the company.

So, it seems to be me that's not getting the mail... Like it's my fault that the servers over-looked my mailbox when it was distributing the mail.

Well, that's that.

I check the mail, and find that it's not in my inbox. I tell him. He goes off mumbling something.

He seemingly goes back to his computer, and forwards me the said email.

Comes back into the studio 5 minutes later, asks me again.

I always answer him, "YES"... firmly...

And he proceeds to ask me if I understand the email, as if I'm incapable of reading English. *Well, sometimes, I do make mistakes in diciphering the clients' 'Engrish'... So I don't blame him much on that aspect...

But almost everytime I ge the email, it makes me boil to see that the changes doesn't concern me EVEN A BIT...

Like he's expecting me to brief the mutant designers?? Like that's not my freakin' job yo...

It doesn't go that way... Work flow, in the studio, or in ANY OTHER Studio for that matter, does not flow this way...

And just because the designers don't wanna listen to you, doesn't mean that I am going to 'take care' of stuff that's not even a little bit under my jurisdiction... And I'm not even paid accordingly...

I am seriously considering barking back at him one of these days...

Wait and count the days before I reach my boiling point...

4 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

wow can feel the temp. raising there. Proof: the very few spelling mistakes. It's almost non-existant before. Go & drink some "leong cha" to "ha foh" la brother.

October 11, 2006 12:19 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

one of the designers have been missing in action because she's been working on a rush-job. She's out there somewhere, slugging it out with another free-lancer, and hasn't come into the office for the past 2 weeks. And me, the good writer, is seemingly taking care of her art-works.

I think the boiling point may come sooner than I planned.

October 11, 2006 12:28 pm  
Blogger peisheah said...

can you do art? i dun see any on your blog here he he..

October 11, 2006 9:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Thanks for stating the obvious... Now I only wonder why my boss hasn't realised it yet...

SaD.

October 12, 2006 12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring