Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It's getting dark..

I mean literally...

The haze is just like a huge cloud that blocks the sun off.

How do I know?? I park my car at the parking bay, and I was contemplating whether to put the shades on to my wind-screen. Then I took a look at other cars parked beside me, and no one does that anymore.

So, as the mass culture buff I am, I indulged into following what the masses do. Although in elitist terms, I am just following something stupid.

Well, you can't beat them, join them. I mean, for my own safety, I won't wanna go against the mob, if ever there was one.

Sometimes, it's seriously disturbing to have this fact in my mind resurface at a time like this.

You know, it's almost a common fact that if you're a degree holder, you fall on the top 10% of society, making you the creme de la creme. Some reseraches say that the percentage is even smaller.

So, as you can see, about 10% of any society actually has the brains to understand what thick books are meant for. And by that, I mean to say that these people are supposedly blessed with brains to actually make an informed decision based on their own research, and thoughtful analysis.

So, what about the rest of the 90% of the society?

Well, these will be the less privileged, some of them would have the brains, but not the means to study. Some will have the means to study, but not the brains. But that's for another day. (*I keep saying this or that is for another day, but I seem to really remember what's there for another day... heh)

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was in the morning...

My boss is getting more and more on my nerves. Keep on asking me to be more responsible for my colleagues' shit... One of these days, I'll snap at him... And it's not like it's my fault that he always walks in when I've just finished my job.

But today, I got caught up in a fiasco of work-buytickets-work-worryabouttickets-work-work-buytickets for the entire day...

Lousy 'No Frills Airline' ask us to book through internet...

Internet facilities for most Credit Cards are disabled for security purposes...

Equals to Cannot buy tickets...

Equals to Stupid Useless Promotion...

Gah...

I shall go to the toilet and hang-out for a while to de-stress...

3 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

it's just a huge traffic jam today at the city centre - people from selangor flocking in to buy preparations for hari raya...it's just as stressful as with AA

October 10, 2006 10:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

destress, toilet?
so, anmonia is the new black in the name of aromatherapy?

LOL

P.S= I aint anti-social. To correct myself, erasing the details of my grandmother's story...im into silent oblivion which evolves me an ultimate walkin depression. That, I hope to be prayed for.

Yvonne

October 11, 2006 1:19 am  
Blogger peisheah said...

ah, my grandma just discharged from SJMC....

October 11, 2006 9:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring