Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Back!!

Mondays...

It wasn't a bad 'wake-up' today... But sleeping is indeed becoming a chore with all that haze and the bad air... Sometimes, even sitting under the fan shirtless doesn't cut it.

It's been the worst today.

I could barely see the big-big buildings from less than 2 kilometres away! It's like, optically, you're in the highlands, but the heat your body is experiencing tells you otherwise.

Well, I guess Mondays are always somewhat a tirade.

Somehow, we just can't get a good Monday anytime of the year I guess. I was happily taking in the highlands scenery as I parked my car, trying to not walk too briskly for fear of breaking sweat. I mean, I could just stand there and do nothing, and I could still break into a sweating spree. So, it was a tussle between the air-conditioning of my car cabin, walk as fast as I could without sweating, hop right into the air-conditioning of the LRT.

So, I thought I was in for a good day. As soon as I reached on the platform, there was a hoard of commuters on it, and the train has just pulled-up, and opened its doors. Apparently, the system was a little down or something. Normally, there won't be that much of a crowd.

But somehow, the LRT that came was relatively empty and I didn't have to squeeze to get in. So, in that, I gave thanks.

It was a rather good ride, I had my routine, breakfast, tea, office.

The Monday bug only started as soon as I sat down and switched on my comp.

The boss came in 5 minutes after I did, and started barking orders for me to go to my late-comer (also read 'rogue') colleague's computers to check on stuff. I mean, I am a believer of confidentiality and not touching people's stuff. Besides, it's not my job or fault that they arrive late, I wouldn't know where they saved their files, and most important of all, I don't like to see someone sitting at my desk when I arrive, if I were my colleague. But my boss couldn't wait. He chased me for so many things that apparently needs to be done 'by today'... and it was freakin 9.45am!!! What's with the rush man? It's like I just arrived and you're chasing me for stuff that's due by the end of today?

And it's not even my job!!!

Crap... someone just has to spoil it for me.

Sien.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhaha kesiannnnnnn is the haze that bad already?

stupid tree burning people.

October 09, 2006 10:56 pm  
Blogger peisheah said...

gee you can type so fast that you're able to post in 1 minute..

October 09, 2006 11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele: It is THAT bad... seriously... I couldn't see KLCC clearly from Ampang Park...

PS: The time stamp, it's not Malaysian Time... I wonder what time it is... I think I started writing at 9.45, saved as draft at 9.46 perhaps? But I'm pretty sure I only posted at about 12noon. Yes, the stupid chore lasted that long...

SaD

October 10, 2006 12:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring