Monday, October 09, 2006

Erg...

My hand...

The muscle that sits between my wrist and elbow, the right one, keeps twitching...

And it's annoying the crap outta me.

I'm just sitting there, hand on mouse, and the fella just twitches every now and then...

It's very uncomfortable, and there's nothing I can do to cure it.

Maybe I slept on it last night, but I don't recall such a stunt...

It's affecting my typing as my fingers wouldn't be able to hit the key properly if it twitches at the instance my fingers hit the board. I keep losing an alphabet here and there... *For the record, I proof read and re-corrected a few times.

Maybe it was something I took yesterday...

But it's annoying!!!

crap...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

carpal tunnel syndrome?

hahahah....today's word verification sounds like a bad word....cjalau...XP

October 11, 2006 10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erg...

*sweats*

SaD.

October 12, 2006 11:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring