Friday, October 06, 2006

Habis:

My two weeks worth of uncertainty, has certainly come to an end.

I have received word that I do have an offer on the table, but I am encouraged to not take it. For political reasons, and for a lot of other reasons which I am not able to divulge.

So, there goes the option of working with Company B.

I guess there's no use fighting something that's a certainty.

In the end, this makes me wonder about whether there's really Free-Will in this world.

I just can't wrestle with something bigger than myself...

3 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

if only you have David's stone to throw at the Goliath...

October 06, 2006 5:10 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

PeiSheah: It's no Goliath I'm battling with... this is much bigger than that... ahahahaha

Thanks for the encouragement. But I can't take your comments on board, cause you don't know much of the details.

But I am grateful anyway.

October 06, 2006 5:44 pm  
Blogger peisheah said...

ha-ha, i thought malaysia's politics is interesting enough...

October 06, 2006 10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring