Thursday, October 19, 2006

Road Rage...

I was going to a game of futsal at The Summit when I stopped at the traffic lights.

There were 4 lanes on the 'Jalan Kewajipan', 2 (on the right) going down to the Kesas Highway and another 2 going straight, heading towards USJ/Summit.

So if you count from left to right, I was on the 3rd lane, which means that I could opt to either turn right, down into the Kesas Highway, or go straight, and head towards USJ...

And this guy, he tried to cut in through the 2nd lane (from left to right) and almost hit my car. And the worst part is, he blamed me for going straight at what he understands as the lane on which you shall ONLY turn right... Our cars almost banged into each other. I managed to stop in time, and avoided collision.

He raised his arm towards me, I reciprocated. After the small confrontation of raised arms, I drove off, and head towards the Summit, trying to go as far deep into the traffic flow as much as I could, thinking that the issue was at that.

But the fella followed me into the oncoming traffic lights, and as the traffic lights were red still, he came down from his car, banged on my windows, asking for a confrontation. I ignored him, he kept banging, I ignored him more, and he gave my door a good kick just because I supposedly dirupted his driving, and I suppose his frustration was because he failed to start an argument with me.

And as my car is a potong saga, made out of recycled aluminium cans, and can at any given time be made into a Cola can, my entire door is depressed. A HUGE dent...to both my wallet, and also my ego.

The ordeal left me in shock. I'm still in shock, and my door's not working well. I'm not contemplating wheter I should just change the whole door.

Sigh...

I'm depressed...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like :|:|:|

October 20, 2006 7:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hay?!
he's one luckie numbskull for not getting any fist in face from ya.

sorry about wat happen.

von

October 20, 2006 6:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should make a police report.

October 25, 2006 4:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPJ: Yes... Exactly how I looked like right after the event...

Von: If I had stepped out of my car, both of us would have ended up in the police station...

chief: About what? I didn't get his car plate, nor will the police take my case seriously... They'd purposefully write soemthing wrong in the report, and it'd get thrown out of the courts for a 'mistaken report'... I know how they operate... in fact, we all know how they operate...

SaD.

October 26, 2006 11:03 am  
Blogger peisheah said...

it happens - you got pressure, he got pressure. he needs to relief, therefore the dent in you car. anyway, i have dent in mine too (though self inflicted), i just let it be. maybe it'll be less attractive to car-thieves...

October 26, 2006 10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring