Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I've been busy...

*That's something you don't hear me say often...

So, now... I'm doing a lot of shitty things at the office.

The entire day was filled with:

"Desmond, go to my desktop and copy the file..."

"Desmond send it to Client A."

"Desmond, check your email" ~ Yes... it's the boss again...

"Desmond, didn't you get the email?" ~ Yeap, it's him again...

"Desmond, check this and send to Client B."

"Desmond, why is this wrong?"

"Desmond, how's the job coming along?"

"Desmond, have you typed this out?"

"Desmond, remember ah, I need it by [time]..."

So the entire day was about doing stupid things...


The phrases that were held back into my stomach were like this:

"Yeah, I made a mistake... So?"

"Right, is that even part of my job description?"

"And why can't you do it yourself? It so simple!!!"

"What? All that trouble because you don't want to make your computer lag?"

"Yes, and if you're looking for perfection, try heaven."

"So which one is more important now? One minute this was a rush, and then it's not?"

"Finish your sentence. Don't just shout my name out loud and stop talking in the middle of your request."

"Isn't this supposed to be the admin girl's job?"

Gah...

wait..

GAH!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

it shows you're the boss' pet.

October 17, 2006 11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA.

Kesian you boss. I still say, join the mutiny.. or kill the boss and become the head big guy and then kill everyone else and rule the world!!!!

Yes, I am sick so I won't be thinking nor talking straight. I've stayed home for two days already :P

October 18, 2006 7:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

*Points and laugh's at Desmond*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!

I'm not really helping am I? :P

October 18, 2006 9:08 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

PS: I'm a nice person... Sometimes too nice...

SPJ: I think I shall join the mutiny... Pearl Harbour has been bombed, and retaliation is inevitable... So I guess I'll stop being nice...

Michele: No, you're not helping at all... Sigh... *The friends I have...

October 18, 2006 9:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring