Monday, October 02, 2006

Would you???

So...

In a twist of rather fortunate or unfortunate events, somehow, somewhere along the line, something happened.

And suddenly, out of the blue, Company B called up to set a 2nd interview with them. So I'm like... 'WHAT??!!!??'

Yes... the Manager who resigned a while after interviewing me is givnig me a lifeline and this, time, I'm called to go for a second interview, with the Deputy GM of the Department. So...

And oh... with my current company, I suspect there's a mutany going on. My boss acted weirdly against a colleague, kept asking her to 'tell everything that's in her heart' and 'don't keep everything cooped up inside'.

So, I am seriously in confusion of the highest degree.

My life is so in delirium...

Anyone care to give me a break and show me a light at the end of this tunnel?? I'm like travelling in the dark, with no direction in life.

I don't wanna stay in Company A, I want to go to Company B, and I have a responsibility towards Company C.

*If you don't know what I'm talking about, scroll down a bit, and you'll see the definitions of which is what.

I'm confusediscateditionary.

5 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

yeah, a ray of light from God? anyway, when u say from A to B or C, it might be from a hot pan to boiling soup...

October 03, 2006 10:04 am  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Oh.. one word: Habislah!!!

October 04, 2006 3:26 pm  
Blogger snowroses said...

who are your 5 readers?

October 05, 2006 12:38 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Wind: Well, as you see, there are 3 commenters here... then there's my girlfriend, and myself...

Heh...

Unless you want to exclude yourself from erm, my legion, I would have 5...

If not, then I will have to edit '4'...

October 05, 2006 9:44 am  
Blogger snowroses said...

ah ok just wanted to know if i was counted :) thanks!

October 05, 2006 10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring