Thursday, October 05, 2006

Troubled Times

Well, this 2nd interview has opened a new can of worms.

As my girlfriend is working in the HR Dept of the Company, they fear that I might be used as a political pawn to obtain confidential information from the girlfriend as she has access to everyone's dossier and working history. So, there's actually really a lot of power stored within a company's HR Dept. I only wonder why HR people aren't earning a larger salary.

So, as it has gone, this hasn't been smooth sailing AT ALL...

First, they threw my resume aside.
Then, they hired an incompetent girl. *She tendered her resignation a few days back.
After that, they came back to me after a little prodding by my girlfriend.
Thus, the 1st interview.
Then Interviewing manager tendered resignation.
Resulting in me losing hope.
After that, I get called for 2nd interview
And now, they are afraid that I might be used as a political pawn by my superiors.

Whao... life doesn't get any more confusing than that. And the Department can't get any more scandalous.

Within the course of these 10+ days, my mind has been messed with, hope has been given, taken away, given back, and now is on the brink of dissipating.

Well, maybe God is trying to tell me something. But maybe it's a test of my character. Maybe it's so many things. I'm so confused.

I've slept on it, I've tried not to think about it, I've tried hitting my head with it. Nothing. Still no light at the end of the tunnel.

~~~~~~~~

On another note, I need new shoes. This old pair that I am wearing, has been cobblered, stitched back together, and now, it's falling apart, beyond repair. And I need to replenish my wardrobe. God knows when was the last time I bought shirts for myself.

And I don't have money. ARGGHHHhhhh...

Deflated.

2 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

poor u. but without all these unexpected turns of events life will indeed be a bore. & i won't be reading your blog. anyway, cheer up. God may close all the doors, but He might leave a window or maybe a hole....

October 05, 2006 2:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PeiSheah: A dog hole 'Gau-loong ~ Canto'...

I got only 1 word for this: Habislah...

You don't know me yet. I like life to be boring... Planning to move back to my hometown, and live a mundane life... ahahahaha

SaDdNesZ.jc ~ Too lazy to log in...

October 05, 2006 4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring