Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tired...

It's only 10am and I'm tired...

Well, my day started at 2.30am just now... hehehehe... Slept at 10.30pm and woke up early to watch a game of footie. Yes, yes, I'm a fanatic...

Well, it's not that I purposely woke up to watch it on my own, it's more of, since someone is watching, and it's conveniently on terestrial tv, I joined in... hehehe

Well, I'm suffering from the consequences. Straight after the match, I sent my girlfriend's parents up to the airport. So... The day started at 2.30am for me. Come to think of it, I have been awake for a good 8 hours now. I should be having my afternoon tea right now if we calculate time using such a formulae.

That's it for today guys, I'm in for a nap on the office sofa... muahahahahah

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rats...

All of a sudden, I am not sleepy anymore...

WHY!!!!?????

My eyes are wide awake, but my mind refuses to churn out logical thoughts. I'm so gonna be in trouble later in the day... I just hope there won't be any massive copy checks today...

I'm like in this semi-conscious state. I have stuff to do, but can't be bothered to crank up the pump in my brain, and the 'Procrastinate' light is blinking furiously in the back of my head.

>>>..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring