Wednesday, April 26, 2006

chaos, chaotic, chaoticism..

....

My mind's all over the place right now...

Will blog later... When i find the 'inner peace'... hehehehehe

Until then, if you want some mental stimulation, or some pure folly, go read some of my links...

I'll be back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rats!!! I just realised that I am now officially on the downhill slope... It took me a good 5 days to register that I am now officially on my way to 'adulthood'. I AM 25 YEARS OLD.... *WAILS*

Whao... that was a realisation...

From now on, my body's cells will only be able to regenerate itself at a 'maintaining' rate. I will not grow any taller, fatter maybe, but not taller... I wonder why... I have 'officially' stopped growing. I just hope that doesn't apply to my brain cells. If my brain is on maintenance mode, this is all I will learn... ARGGHHHH!!!! NO!!!!

Rats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring