Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A New Dawn...

Work like there's no tomorrow...

And live life like you don't care...

I feel that my life has been given a sudden boost and there's new hope.

Well, I only hope that this hope will materialise into something that I hoped would happen. Lest it becomes a false hope which will bring me back into hopelessness.

Wah.. I just stringed a 'Hope' line... ahahahahahha

Now... All I can do is to wait for the calls...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest Update:

They just managed to hire an admin girl. Impromptu somemore...

The poor girl won't even know it until its too late...

She came in for an interview, they made an offer straight away. Apparently, she's supposed to start work somewhere else tomorrow... And the bosses are desparate enough...

So as of tomorrow, after the briefing and all, I will no longer need to pick up calls, dodge clients, and do doorman duties.

Morale has been low at the office (for me only). And I am coming in with a 'tidak-apa' (Whatever) attitude. I am surfing the net for stuff like Guitars, and other shit, doing my internet banking, emails, chatting, and all the sort evern when the boss is walking around. Whereas my colleagues are slugging it out with their designs. And the best part is, the copys are in Mandarin... So jobs are there, and it doesn't even concern me one bit.

I'm on my 'Whatever-lah' mind set and tht's because I know that my tenure at this place is near. I am a goner. So for those who have been so good to me as to keep reading my virtual-cyber crap, I think it is safe to say that as and when I do leave this agency, I won't have much time to blog anymore. I'll be moving to a more 'interesting and challenging' working atmosphere... Hopefully...

I only pray that God will send me to a place where I can still remain active in church.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you just quit then? Maybe you shouldn't goof off so much even if you know that you're leaving. I mean, what if you're released but haven't found a new job yet? Left a bit in the lurch right?

Anyway, abt that new admind girl. Why did they hire her on the spot? She's a D-cup size 38 is it?? If that's the case, you'll be getting more crap... haha.

chill out dude..

April 19, 2006 4:46 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Dave: I've got bills to pay man... I can't just quit...

And the Admin girl was hired most probably because we're really desparate...

I think she got a good deal... ahahaha probably getting paid close to what I'm getting paid, which is peanuts...

April 19, 2006 4:54 pm  
Blogger Chief said...

wah....good on you. i'm also looking for an admin assistant.

April 19, 2006 5:10 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: If she doesn't like it here, I'll direct her to you... ahahahaha

Apparently, she's got A's in her SPM languages (BM/Eng/Chi)... Don't know about her ability to work though...

April 20, 2006 9:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring