Saturday, September 22, 2007

What's next?

I seem to be the person who cannot sit still doing the same thing my whole time. I wonder what kind of career would suit me the best. My girlfriend just told me that she's good at implementing systems at work, and would most probably suit best in doing jobs that are to me super mundane.

So, I guess that is why I keep on asking myself, "What's next?"

Well, sometimes, in life, there is no 'Next'. I sat up from my attempt to go to sleep last night, asking myself, "So now, I've done all this. I can see the foreseeable, but that's not far enough. "What's next?"

But I guess I am made this way, to keep on asking myself what will be next. And after that? and thereafter? I guess I work better that way.

All I can say now is that only God knows what's next. Me, I can only hope that I am on the right track. I hope that I have not deviated from God's plan for me in my life. But then, I won't know until the appointed time that God will reveal to me.

So, it's actually killing me that I can't determine 'What's next' in my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

me too.

We, as leaders of the church, always tell our members that when time comes, you will know what is God's plan in your life. But a lot of time we are insensitive to God's voice.

That create problems because when the time has come, we don't realize. And because of our ignorance of God's voice, we will forever ask, WHAT'S NEXT?

September 23, 2007 2:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring