Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Meaningless Existence?

Yeah.. Life's been rather meaningless these past few days. I think I get myself into such a challenge every few months, where I've been able to control most of the things that's in my job capacity, and thus, things become mundane once again.

To me, it's become meaningless since most of the things are done smoothly without the need for me to be around, and I'm talking about a week-in, week-out kind of thing. So, I guess I can stand a lot of things but I just can't stand being useless, or being mundane.

I need a new challenge in life.

Oh, I'm blogging at this hour cause I'm awakened by the bout of food poisoning that hit me since Monday night. I took a piece of mouldy cake and the body is still reacting to it with fever and diarrea. I've been taking charcoal pills and I shit funny now... heheh...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was one of the few people to eat cake no matter how moldly or how old it is :P

I see I have found someone who is as mad as me :P Haha.

August 08, 2007 8:19 am  
Blogger DeGiRL said...

oh my gosh!!! poor you!! better take more salts and fluid...

things run well cos u've helped it run well... u oilde the machine... God's giving you time to rest.. use it. :)

take care ya u!!

August 08, 2007 12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPJ: I took it for breakfast, and I had it for dinner, and only after dinner did my sister saw the mould on the swiss roll... I'm not mad... I was... erm... unfortunate...

DGirl: If that is the case, then my work here is done...

August 09, 2007 4:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. Didn't your mother teach you to inspect your food before eating? :P

Oh, Marry Poppins are you now?

August 09, 2007 6:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring