Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ouch...

I sliced my left thumb with a pen-knife on Tuesday night. It bled profusely and I had to exert pressure on it for the entire night until the next afternoon.

The wound's healed over now, the bleeding's stopped, and I could now see the cut clearly, where it started and where it ended. It starts at the finger nails, and slices through to the middle of the finger.

Ok... if you were wondering, you can try holding a letter opener, a long ruler. Place the ruler on a piece of paper, place it accordingly, and run the opener through the ruler, and imagine the cutter slipped. You'd see where it'd cut. The only thing that stopped it from getting any worse was my finger nail. So... it's THAT deep a cut.

Now I have a bandage over my thumb, and I have practically lost the ability to use my left hand with full capacity. It's not everyday I find myself weakened like this. Handicapped.

But it is these circumstances that remind me that I am not almighty, I am not indestructable, and I am not God.

2 Comments:

Blogger DeGiRL said...

eeeeeeewwwwwwww.......
oooowww...
yikes....
*shiver*
Lord please heal him. Amen.

August 23, 2007 11:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you say I'm dangerous with knives :P

August 31, 2007 9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring