Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rest at last...

Yeah, I'm pathetic in this area.

I know I've been complaining about this and that but it was really until now, that I can say that I have really, seriously rested well since like a long time ago.

Well, truth be told, I just don't feel like doing any writing lately. I've been given a few life-lines here and there, simple free-lance jobs to help me earn a little extra here and there, but it's not like I have the time to do any serious writing.

I come home every night, late, and I just can't bear to think and concentrate on writing anymore. My mind is just filled with the day's events that there's not much room for thought.

Well, here's another fact. My life has just taken an unexpected turn lately, and I'll see where things will go. But it includes a job somewhere else.

So, what I do from now until the end of next year has taken a change of heart and strategy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring