Friday, September 21, 2007

Updates

So yeah... Life's ok thus far.

We've got the consent to have our wedding in the present church building. We've asked for an extension of the rental agreement, and we'll have this place until 31st Dec. So that's good news. And that means I can actually go about printing my invites.

Oh... We'vechosen our wedding rings too, but we haven't bought them yet cause the retailer who sells it didn't have our sizes. My only concern is that there might need to be an everyday ring for me because I'm used to carrying things around and I am rather rough with my fingers. So there's this huge possiblity that I might squash and break the ring. So, I am mulling over whether to get myself something that I can wear on an everyday basis on my finger, and possibly hang my wedding ring on a chain. So, yeah... that's one of the things that's going on in my mind right now.

I guess that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring