Monday, September 03, 2007

I've been living in secrecy

Yes, I've been living in secrecy for a good period of time now. I haven't been sharing my life truly to those around me, and I have been keeping a lot of secrets whereby I am not at liberty to divulge to anyone anywhere.

This is tiring in a sense, cause I can't really have any 'real' fellowship with anyone around me. I have to block off so many things from their knowledge just because it's a secret. My life's been in a limbo lately cause I have been doing things and meeting with people who can directly or indirectly change the course of my life. But all through this, I can't say or tell anything because everything is on a pending kind of stage. Nothing's confirmed, and I can't say anything that will bring detrimental effects to what I have built up so far. One wrong word, or one wrong slip of tongue, and a lot of things may fall and crumble.

Maybe it's one of those things that happen when you get higher up into management.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that's what's wrong with being superman.

And that's why you're not Paul.

And that's why I can't try.

And that's why you feel empty.

:)

Blunt, plain and simple.

September 03, 2007 3:45 pm  
Blogger DeGiRL said...

don't worry.. God'll help you through all this.. :)
tell God ur secrets.. literally tell Him..dont sweep it off and say aiyah He knows..trust me... from experience...tht's one of the worst things to do.. :)

September 03, 2007 4:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPJ: I don't feel empty... I feel bloated from keeping all this in. hahahaha...

Dg: He knows. Only He knows everything.

SaD.jc

September 03, 2007 5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring