Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fire with Fire

I'm supposed to be a thinker... But judging from the fact that I have contributed anything that constitutes a thought worth processing in my readers' minds, I have not been thinking as of late...

Yes, it's early morning, and I thought that my diarrea was gone... I am up until now because I had a bloated stomach and couldn't sleep. Then the bloatedness came with diarrea... I'll spare you the juicy details...

So, it seems to me that I haven't used my brain to good effect as of late. All I've been doing was purely execution and not much of thought. It's all strategy, and putting it to work. That's why everything is like a well-oiled machine that runs smoothly without my intervention. All I need to do now is just to be there, and make sure it runs.

But I guess that's not who I am... Maybe I should learn to supervise... like, talk more, and do less... But that's not who I am... Those who know me knows very well that I do not subscribe to supervision, but I subscribe to working together. I would rather be the captian who's leading a team than to be the manager of a team shouting orders from the sidelines.

Maybe that's what I need to learn... Hhhmmm...

So, those who has interests under my supervision, beware... I'm gonna call you guys up soon. As soon as I settle a few issues with a few other guys...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh. Never mind it's too early in the morning to think too. Haha.

August 09, 2007 7:06 am  
Blogger DeGiRL said...

haha! both of you aar...

eh wait..that looks so gay.. eew...sorry..

uh, anyways, sumtimes fire needs inspiration..maybe ur fire hasnt been fanned for a while...

anyways, whatever estatic plans you've prepared for the future, im in, and ready to roll!!

August 11, 2007 1:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring