Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Epiphany?

Erm... yeah... no big-boobed-american-indian-lady-guide though...

But yeah.. I was living life as I would do, struggling to keep everything in check, monitoring some issues regarding two of my friends, getting jobs done, last minute works, cover ups for my colleague and it suddenly hit me.

1. I can't do stand up comedy to save my life

2. People love me for my perfections, because I set myself up perfectly as a public figure, but only my girlfriend loves me for my imperfections.

And oh... Updates on the wedding:

My girlfriend and I were talking about our marriage plans and the possibility of a venue change at the very last minute, and we deviated a bit from that topic.

I'm trying to think of a polite way to say, "I'd prefer cash if you insisted on giving us something for our wedding."

But this sounds so much nicer, and it's the truth, really:

"I know you are compelled to not come to our wedding ceremony empty handed, but we really do not needs gifts. Our apartment is this small, cramped place that's already filled with household junk that needs to be thrown away. Our kitchen is fully functional, and we have everything that YOU need. Have we ever said 'No' when you wanted to borrow kitchen accessories from us? That's how well stocked our kitchen is. So, there's nothing you can buy as a gift for us, really..."

And besides that, I think we're gonna have trouble trying to fit too many people into too small a church premise.

I know that it's a difficult job, but it's a possibility that we're gonna be printing more invitation cards than we first expected or envisioned.

I have a friend who did their wedding at our present premise, and I think the turn-out won't be too different.

So, help us God.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

before you get to comment anything,

Yes, I am doing premptive work on my blog even before the real invites are out...

I'm good at this... and you know it...

SaD.jc

September 18, 2007 2:34 am  
Blogger Michele Yong said...

1. I can't do stand up comedy to save my life

totally... heh

September 18, 2007 3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. It's preemptive oi!

Plus, tsk tsk tsk, I know what you want to get so welcome to the family muahahhaha.

September 18, 2007 8:28 am  
Blogger sephirot said...

hey how are you doing? Congratulations on your upcoming big event=)

September 18, 2007 10:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I just re-read and I want to sound gay.

I love you cause you're you :) throw anything at me and you'll see :P

*wonders why I just said something so gay*

:P

September 18, 2007 5:40 pm  
Blogger Michele Yong said...

spj: euw.

September 18, 2007 6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring