Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Relief?

So, yeah. My last day in this pot of a company will be this immediate Friday.

I've been a little bit pumped up by how to act and react in and around the office. The funny thing is, the bosses are acting as if I'm not going away, and they keep giving me jobs that require lots of coordinating. I foresee a huge mess as and when these jobs are left in the balance. I am now asking for translators for quotes on a few jobs, and when they come back with their jobs, it's gonna get messy.

I'm telling you, these kind of things, will not be good for business. I don't wanna leave things hanging.

These 3rd party suppliers will give the company and me trouble. That I am sure. The clients will not be 100% happy with the translations at the first attempt, and the worst is, some of the quotes might not even come in by Friday.

I am quite sure that if they call me up next week, I won't want to answer their calls... heh...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

start telling people who to follow up with. make a list of projects in progress, their status and who's responsible for the next bit of the project.

it won't ensure that there's no mess ups, but at least your professionalism when leaving will outshine your company's treatment of its staff.

god bless, and all the best. take care.

November 22, 2006 5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree with what David said. Son be the 'light of the world'.

November 23, 2006 9:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for your tips, but if you're in my situation, you'd understand that there is no one to hand-over to... hehehehe...

And Angle, you got your spelling wrong...
*Cheeky Grin* :)

SaD.

November 23, 2006 9:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring