Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Oh...

Although your employment contract ... you until 30th November, your employment will actually cease on the 25th November 2005.

So... It's a bit weird to receive such a powerfully written confirmation of resignation, when in actual fact, the company isn't that powerful at all.

So, my last day will be this Friday, 24th Nov.

I think I'll find a few things to do meanwhile waiting for the new job to start.

Watch this space. I will reveal where is my next destination in a little while... Maybe on Monday... ahahahahaha...

But if shit does happen, and I don't get allocated a computer as soon as I walk in though the doors of my new office, I might not be able to blog.

So... I guess this is potentially a good-bye post. Albeit in the short term. hahahahaha...

I don't think that I have it in me to stop blogging.

watch this space...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

cepat cepat...buat aku tension saje....>_<...hahahahah

November 23, 2006 3:34 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

B: Enjoy the moment... I am... eheheheheh

November 23, 2006 9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring