Friday, November 10, 2006

Rest At Last...

This weekend, I declare as the weekend of rest.

Much needed rest.

I haven't had a weekend that I didn't have any agenda or responsibility to fulfill. This week, is the first since a good 7-8 weeks ago. I have to admit, that it has been quite taxing on me.

So, this weekend, I'm just going to sit back, and relax.

Gah... so many things to catch up on today...

It's just got hectic.

See yas next week...

Oh, next week will be a short week for me. The company will be going to Bali from Thursday onwards. So that' 2 days compulsory leave on my side. I'm not going.

Nice...

2 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

oh... i got it wrong...

They leaving on Friday, coming back on Monday...

So, Thursday is our last day, Tuesday work resumes...

Hhhmmm

November 10, 2006 3:29 pm  
Blogger peisheah said...

good for you. you can rest.

November 12, 2006 11:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring