Monday, November 13, 2006

Mondays...

Lat night was a sweet & sour affair for me.

There was a wonderful party at church, had fun, had lots of good food, talked and had a great time with a few friends.

Then it started to go all wrong... Liverpool lost... Sien...

Ah, well... life goes on...

Just another crappy Monday for me then.

Oh, there's more reason for this melancholy. I have now been dispossessed of my car. Which is planned, but not really planned. Hahahaha... Well, I have lost the use of my car. I 'rented' it out to a church friend for a few months. This means that I am immobile, but it also means that I have more money to move around. And that is very much needed.

Gah... There's no rest for the wicked.

I need to settle a few things now. People to call, schedules to draw out, plans to make, people to call...

Sigh...

~~~~~~~~

Added during Lunch-time:

Well, life is indeed a funny thing. And I think God's sense of humour is dry, and really shocking at times.

You know, I have always struggled financially since I came out to work. Bad things keep on happening, money keeps on getting spent, and now, I have decided to resign, and do something that I didn't think I would be doing, I have been blessed richly. Since the day I dumped-in my resignation letter, money have just been pouring in and in. Now, I find myself in one of the richest times of my life since after I graduated.

Hhhmmm... Dumbfounding. This means that I have probably done something right!

2 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

Good. I support Arsenal. he he he.

November 15, 2006 8:37 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

ps: Puik...

November 16, 2006 12:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring