Friday, November 24, 2006

Last Day...

And I start with my new work, presummably tomorrow...

No rest for the wicked.

Well, this day hasn't been smooth sailing thus far. Everyone's rushing for something, everyone's busy, and a colleague's on leave.

Stress... I've picked up part of this crap, and I've done all I could. Now, I'm sitting here, while the other colleagues are busting their backsides to rush out stuff that the client wants urgently.

So...

I'm in no position nor mood to blog now.. I still have quite a bit of adrenaline in my bloodstream, and my thoughts are still all over the place.

Will edit this space later.

1 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

bye bye....you must be relieved to finally go...

November 24, 2006 5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring