Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just stating the not-so-obvious

My boss is still mum over the matter.

She just acts as if nothing happened. I can only wonder what she's up to. Now this makes me feel edgy. Did the piece of paper drop on the floor or something?

Yeah, yeah, TheGodlyLawyer's gonna tell me, "That's why, never put inside envelope..."

But then, whatever lah.

So, this seemingly weird incident has left me in a little more than a state of confusion.

My other boss is acting as if he knows nothing, still as irritating as ever, and he continues to irritate.

Ah, well... time to sign-off. I still got loads of stuff to finish up on. Clients are being impossible, everything is an emergency job. like EVERYTHING!!!

And I couldn't sleep last night. There was a match going on.. hehehe...

bah.

2 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

If a brick hits someone's toe, the nerve will send a signal & a response will come. If someone says he love you, you must respond. If you say you want to resign, why nothing? Maybe she didn't manage to read to due some unforeseen reasons. So, better say nicely to her - "Boss, I want to resign". Then at least there's a minimum of a poker's face expression.

November 01, 2006 6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, she's broken her silence just this morning. Had a long chat.

Basically, she said that she might need help if she can't find someone to replace me. And that's about it.

Then she proceeded to ask me about my grieviences, but ended up she was talking more... defending her position... hahahahaha

SaD.

November 02, 2006 1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring