Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It is done...

Yes... I am handing in my resignation today.

After a long struggle, I am now on the brink of the biggest change in my life. I've been struggling with this decision for the past 3 months, and the dramatic saga has now finally come to its conclusion. It is done.

I will now walk on even rougher waters, and it's going to be the biggest challenge ever for me.

It's not exactly something that I want, but it's something that I have got to do. I don't know why, and I don't know how, but I must do this. Somehow...

Some people say that God doesn't mess with free-will, but the Big Fella sure does have enough power to turn things against you. Which makes me think, whether free-will is actually free or not.

But then the counter argument or anti-thesis for it would be that we exist to do God's will. Tit-for-tat?

hhhmmm...

Well... I'll be typing out my letter during lunch, and hand it in right after. This 1 month's probation period thing is one of the most edgy times ever. I've had the privilege of giving people thier 1 month's notice for 2 times now, and this will be my 3rd time in 2 years+. And have never liked it a bit.

It's like, you know you're going, and your bosses know you're going, but both parties are expected to keep a certain level of profesionalism. But isn't it good that we can avoid such a funny circumstance?

It's just weird. You know your allegiance lie elsewhere, but you still have to act as if you're the most reponsible person in the world... It's like you're waiting for your next wedding while your divorce is still being sorted out... hhhmmm...

4 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

I am proud of you. Well done!!!

October 31, 2006 11:21 am  
Blogger peisheah said...

Good that you have come to a decision at last. Hope that things get better for you. That means you'll not be writing as frequent too....

October 31, 2006 11:24 am  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

OH NO.. ya loh, ho.... you won't have more time for this blogging and I will bored because you won't be online in MSN as often. Erg....

October 31, 2006 3:13 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Well, give some take some...

blogging will continue.. just that, I might not have anything bad to say about my new employers... hahahahaa

For those who know where I'm going you'll know what I mean...

For those who don't, I'll reveal when the time is right

October 31, 2006 4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring