Monday, October 30, 2006

I don't feel like it...

I just can't make myself get up and go to work.

Maybe it's a Monday thing, maybe it's just me... But eventhough I was able to pull myself up to work, I did it with a grudge against work itself. Maybe it's because I 'worked' through the weekend. I didn't really got any rest per se over this weekend, and I predict there's many more of such things to come. But something tells me, this has got to stop.

Well, waking up and going to work is one thing, but having reality hit me on my way to work is another. I loathed the fact that my mind was right when I thought about the stupidity of it all. My boss will be screaming for this, or that, and it's not even my fault that the suppliers can't deliver on a stupidly tight (need I mention 'Impossible') deadline...

And to give it a good 'up a level', I feel sick-ish. Maybe it's the nasi lemak, maybe it's something...

I have a lot of maybes today...

Maybe it's just me and the manic monday...

4 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

Brave it out man. I hate work too. aarrggghh - why can't find my life's destiny? doing something that i like and have enough to get by? why?

October 30, 2006 3:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe its the raya hols that throw many of us off balance, totally crippled by suprise that its a normal monday this week and its gonna be, krazie deja vu again.

no, u're not the only one who's all blurry but force to focus on your task (in addition on others thats not yours either, poor brother des.)

As the song goes:
"Im not crazy im just a little unwell"

Yea, brave it out man!

Von.

October 31, 2006 1:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe its the raya hols that throw many of us off balance, totally crippled by suprise that its a normal monday this week and its gonna be, krazie deja vu again.

no, u're not the only one who's all blurry but force to focus on your task (in addition on others thats not yours either, poor brother des.)

As the song goes:
"Im not crazy im just a little unwell"

Yea, brave it out man!

Von.

October 31, 2006 1:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

add me. add me. add me. www.xanga.com/vonelle82

October 31, 2006 2:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring