Thursday, October 26, 2006

Random Facts of my 5-Day Break

1. In the true spirit of Muhibbah, I was stuck in a storm on Friday night, after work. I was at the LRT Station, and my car was a good few hundred metres away, and the rain was pouring. I was late for a dinner meet-up with friends, but that wasn't the bad news. I was in an urgent need of a major let-off in terms of pressure on my rectum. So, The first debate was, whether the LRT attendent would let me into the toilet without me buying a ticket. Ask and ye shall receive, and so, I got myself to the loo. At the loo, this is where the act of Muhibbah, prior to Hari Raya happened. In true Malay Fashion, I found nothing inside the loo except water, and a pair of hands... Mine... So, I had to use whatever resources that was given me, and I was desparate... I leave you to put the picture together... Luckily there was a good bout of hand soap in the toilet...

2. I hammered out my car door's dent with my bare hands, and a block of wood. It doesn't look all bad, but the dents are still there... Just like you've squashed a coke can, and it never goes back to becoming cylindrical again??

3. I spent much time sleeping, after late night/early morning CS Sessions with a bunch of friends... Fire-in-the-Hole!!!

4. I CLEANED my room. Which I won't tell you how long was the interval between my previous clean-up...

5. I woke up this morning, with a spring in my step although it's the first day since a long break. At least I didn't feel like dying...

6. Came back to face a whole shit-load of crap at the office...

Gah...

Life's starting to suck...

1 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

brave it out mate.

October 26, 2006 10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring