Friday, October 27, 2006

Wait... It's the weekend??

It's like the end of the week even before my week began!!

Seriously, today felt like a Tuesday...

Whao!!! I have so many things that I need to do!! Crap...

There's a lot of things that's hanging on my decisions waiting to happen on Saturday... wait... that's tomorrow!!!

Oh no... I have so many things to do and I have less than 1 night to do it...

Tonight itself, I have 1 Dinner Date, another Supper Teh-tarik after that, and straight after, it's gonna be futsal...

Then tomorrow morning, I need to wake up relatively early for music practise...

Within that practise itself I have to select a few songs so that we will be able to play with a direction and as a whole.... That will take some time, and figuring out...

Sigh...

I knew I shouldn't have taken such a laze during the Raya Holidays...

2 Comments:

Blogger peisheah said...

if the week is long, u complain. the week is short, u complain..

October 28, 2006 12:41 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

PS: Hahahaha... I complain about everything... and the beauty of it, is that I CAN!!! hehehehehe...

October 30, 2006 9:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring