Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Winding down on a Long Day

Well, I'd be crapped...

Today was a long and arduous day...

I slept quite late yesterday as a result of Music Team Practise at night. Was tempted to go watch Champs League but couldn't risk dying because of over-exhaustion and lack of sleep.

Woke up before 5pm to fetch my sis to the airport. I drove all morning...

Came back to find my girlfriend vomiting, brought her to see the doctor, waited so long at the clinic for some dodgy uncle+aunti couple to walk out gingerly; suspected food poisoning.

Brought her back to rest, rushed off for work, got a call from her mom, asking more about her condition.

Later, got word she's got a neighbour to accompany her to the Clinic to get a jab because she keeps vomiting whatever that goes into her stomach. Medicine, useless.

Then stuff at work kept pilling up. Got involved in a heated debate with a long-time friend over MSN about church stuff in between all the work and the worrying.

Only at the end of the day, 1 hour before closing time, I get to sit down and do some snaking...

Bah...

Attacked...

Gah!!!

I'm not making sense am I?

My thoughts are still all over the place...

sigh...

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring