Friday, July 28, 2006

Thank God for Friends...

My Pastor always say, when you get married, how big the turn out reflects how good a friend you have been to people around you.

Well, if you've seen my previous posts, I am going through a rut currently. It's weird being told that you are only good for nothing significant.

Sigh.

I wonder how people live their lives without hope.

I had just ventured into the land of hopelessness and back again. For a moment, my world seemed to have passed me by, and all the things that I have held dear suddenly became insignificant. My career is heading no where, I have no penny to my name, and my debts will catch me if ever I stop running.

And it seemed bleaker because I have been sending resumes after resumes to companies trying to get an interview. I have been to countless interviews, but still nothing positive resulted. Just wasted more and more of my time.

I'm getting sick and tired of interviews.

Heck, I didn't even want to come to work anymore after those destroying comments.

But luckily, as the day went on, I felt better as a result of chatting with a friend. God-sent. I am now feeling better, although I am still a bit depressed. But at least, I didn't feel like leaving the office as soon as I finish my stuff.

And now, I'm here, blogging about my day.

Well, I just hope that tomorrow will be better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes when we are chapped in the backside for the things we want to be dedicated and good at, or we 'think' we're good at,

it drives us down to we 'doubt' we are good at.

hence,
the battle is on when remarks starts to spark the plugs off our throbbing temples.

no matter what, dont give up. Its only a matter of time and preparation from God's blessings.
a good friend told me once
"this too shall past"

and yes, it shall.
dont give heart to the obstructions ahead.

dont.

July 30, 2006 2:12 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Thanks.

Makes sense.

July 31, 2006 12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring