Thursday, July 27, 2006

Messed-up

This is so messed up.

Now I don't know where to head to. Sigh... I'm sitting here at the office, contemplating whether I should quit this industry in its entirety, or I should try to improve myself more.

I mean, to be told that you're not putting enough effort into it is one thing. But to be told that you have no apparent talent in this is another. With effort, I can make a living. But without talent, I won't be able to make it big.

Well, maybe I am not cut out for this copywriting thing. I am just not creative enough.

Suddenly, life comes into perfect perspective. I mean, all of a sudden, I have been given a wake-up call, telling me that I am silly to think that I have a future in this. Well, my boss is my boss, and the fella has been in the advertising industry for some time now, thus, if the fella says that I'm not fit to be a creative writer, then I might as well look somewhere else for a career that I will be able to build.

But I just wonder where... and what...

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring