Monday, June 12, 2006

The Usual...

Mondays...

I just hate Mondays...

Ah, but at least I get a little time to blog. I have been rather pre-occupied with a lot of stuff with regards to translations and writing.

I've been involved in this booklet that's getting transformed into Arabic to cater for the Middel-Eastern Cash Cows that's gonna be migrating to Malaysia for summer.

Ah, well, it's a long and arduous task, but someone's gotta do it... And likely so, the smaller (more desparate) agencies get all this. Capitalist pigs.

So, with all that in mind, I am actually still busy, work is starting to pile up on my desk, and it's getting messy. I haven't been this busy since I came in here, but that's just because I took up more responsibility. And there's no pay rise... I just hope that tonight will be a good one between me and the interviewer.

Who knows that parking rates at 'Perdana The Place'??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring