Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Diconcerting News...

But expected in a sense.

My boss came in and asked about the jobs we have on our hands.

Then he begrudgingly commented on our 'incompetance' and other stuff.

Then he mentioned about the company going down.

ahahahahaha...

Well, I would have expected this one day, but not this early!! Well, the way we do things around here, there's bound to be trouble some day.

I mean, all we do here is just for 1 client. And once this client of ours don't give us jobs, we are as good as dead.

I only wonder why the bosses don't go out looking for new accounts... Maybe it's about time I seriously looked for another job.

So, this is some pretty 'good' news early in the morning...

I'm a bit busy now, but I'll try to tell you more about this little agency that I work in, the bosses' characters and their dificult points.

until then,

Back to work...

2 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

June 07, 2006 10:10 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Alex: What's that supposed to mean???

June 07, 2006 6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring