Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm smashed...

Like in every other Monday, I feel deflated and smashed the moment I woke up. It's like having been rammed by a 10-tonne lorry when i was sleeping.

Refused to wake up. Procastinated. Snoozed.. (A lot)...

i just don't feel the urge to blog anymore. Writer's block perhaps? Or is it that I don't want to repeat stuff that has been discussed before in my earlier posts??

Life in general isn't too bad, but it isn't too good either.

I've been quite busy for the past couple of weeks that I haven't had the time to call home. At last, I did manage to call home last night.

A weekend dedicated to our parents in church reminded me that I need to take care of my parents all-the-more. They've spent so much time and effort raising me up, and I just hope that I have not let them down so far.

And I guess that all parents, in the end of the day, only hope for ONE thing: that they have brought up their children well enough to get on with life without them. And I too hope to accomplish that when I become my kids' parent.

A man's success is somewhat very much determined by how well he holds his family together. Like I alwasys say, a big-shot president of a multi-national corporation will only be respected if he carries himself and his family with success.

If he is so effective during work, and his son is effectively a drug addict that's constantly going in and out of the rehab centres, then his legacy will be that of his son. People will go to his death bed and see him as the father of his druggie son instead of seeing him as a successful corporate leader.

So, as parents, don't ever neglect your family...

And children, don't disappoint your parents.

And that is the entire summation of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring