Friday, June 02, 2006

Wah!!!

I almost died from hiccups yesterday...

The thing just kept bugging me. After lunch, after dinner, when I sat down suddenly it came... when I stood up it suddenly came... on... off... on... off...

I had never had it this serious before... EVER!!

Ah, well...

The badder news is that my cheque hasn't cleared yet. I'm still stuck for cash. I just hope I don't get into too much trouble with my loans and credit card bills.

So..

What's new?

I'm busy these days, no time to think about life and its funnies. so...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if im not mistaken, the reason for endless hiccups was because you swallow your breaths too quickly.

i know the sure cure way to tackle hiccups. not drinking water, unless u wanna visit the loo every few minutes.

take a deep breath, then pinch your nose, not allowing urself to breathe in thru ur nostril for a good minute. it works for me ;)

June 04, 2006 7:38 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

tried that...

doesn't work...

ahahahaha...

With the marvels of science and technology, and the K-economy, we humans are still being baffled by how to cure hiccups??

Gosh..

June 05, 2006 10:13 am  
Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

should try the doctor's way. take a plastic bad, breath into it slowly for 5 minutes. It works. :)

June 05, 2006 10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring