Friday, June 09, 2006

As you all know...

I have been busy...

A lot of coordinating business to do lately. We've been pressed for time, and I've not have a lot of time to snake as I am accustomed to...

That explains the missed post yeterday...

yes, yes... the master procrastinator has a real job sometimes and will fall prey to the thing called 'busy' too...

Well, the good news is, It's the Weekend!!!

And oh...

I've gotten myself an interview on Monday Night... The usual copywriting position...

I asked for 2.8K and they still called.. so maybe... I will get a chance... Hopefully I'll be able to nail this job and leave this forsaken agency that's heading no-where...

Until then...

I'm still busy... a little

2 Comments:

Blogger Chief said...

climbing up the salary chain i see. well all the best !

June 10, 2006 11:57 pm  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Chief: I'm not counting my chicks yet... hehehehe...

*Continues to look at eggs

June 12, 2006 9:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring