Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Happiness

Is only a state of mind that will vary according to your environment.

Well, For some unknown reason, I slept late last night, and I woke up refreshed this morning!

What on earth???

Life ain't gonna get any crappier than this... sigh...

I just hate it when I feel happy when I've done something that's so wrong. I mean, I slept late, but I felt good when I woke up. Now that is something you don't get everyday... I slept on time for the previous two nights and I woke up groggy. shheeessh...

Ah, well, my hopes are high and expectations of this weekend is getting my adrenaline up. I'm going to a camp!!! Yea!!!

Well, camps for me have been very few and far in between. I was unfortunately born in the year whereby the biggest of all camps always fall on my Government exam years. I went to this state-wide camp when I was in Form 1, and then the enxt one was when I was in Form 3 (PMR) and the next when I was in Form 5 (SPM). WHY????

But I had the opportunity to join the smaller camps that went on in between and they have been good memories.

Well, I seriously don't know what to expect. I am an ageing man trying to fit in with the kids at camp. I saw the name list on who's joining which workshop, and most of them are my youngest sister's age. Which is 7 years younger than I am... I just hope that I can still relate to them.

Well, the good news is, I'm on leave this Friday! Yay!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'll quote from a song I know that might give something to ponder on.

"...and age is just a number, painted on empty faces..."

Well I thought I rememered this from the right song but I think it was in a song I wrote long ago. And it's true.

No matter how old you are, your heart spiritually is still young and will forever learn. Only the body dies, and that's for certain. The soul however can die off or learn to live, accept and be forever saved.

If age was improtant does that mean that if we're too old it's too late to accept Christ? If age was an obstacle can we say we're too young to learn of Him?

Ponder.

May 24, 2006 11:37 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Age is important when you've seen more things and experienced more as compared to those who are younger.

That makes the difference. And human nature dictates that most of the time, we forget how it feels to be a few years younger.

Then as the world changes, some people stay the same. That's why parents always find it hard to relate to their kids.

Sad, but true...

As for knowing Christ, it's never too late... But time does play it role when you think of it as a limiter of 'How many more years I can serve Him'.

May 24, 2006 1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring