Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday Blues... And Yellows...

I just hate it when I awake from a night's slumber feeling like I haven't slept at all. The last thing I remembered was switching off, and the next moment, my alarm clock's ringing in my ears. That's not all. After struggling to wake up on a blue monday, I was greeted by the sun right in my eyes when I drove Eastward to downtown KL. That's just nice... Seriously... How worse can it get to start off my morning.

Then, I arrived at the Mamak below my office only to have eaten a char-smelling breakfast. Roti-Kosong with Dahl. The Dahl was overcooked and had a burnt taste to it. The waitress had the wits to try to cover it up with a different tasting curry.

Into the office, I realised that I had a lot of work left undone.

Sigh...

I need a break...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still mulling over the job interview. How to go there, and how to conduct the entire thing. How to present myself, and what the bring, what to do.

Then I have my girlfriend on one side of the argument that it's not worth the travelling, and the inconvenience, and that it'll disrupt my responsibilities in church.

Then there're the friends who are telling me to go see. After the entire ordeal, then only gauge whether it's worth it or not.

Sigh... It's shitty when it comes to indecisiveness.

For now, I think I'll go into the toilet and snake a nap. hehehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring