Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blank Wednesdays...

I almost forgot to tune my watch to 3rd May.

Whao... Time does fly eh?? A third of the new year GONE... I guess we can look back at our 4 month old photos of 'yesteryear and sigh, 'Those were the days'.

Well, in all seriousness, things have gotten really really bland.

I'm just uninspired to day. But then I feel uninspired every other day. But this job of mine, is rather meaningless. I mean seriously, I wake up early, struggle and rampage throught the traffic jams, slot my car into a nice and hot parking space, and continue with a human sardine jam, meet a few kiasu commuters here and there, I slug to the office, make myself some coffee, sit down, and blog...

Then in the middle of the day, I will be asked to write two lines, or check some menial copy that's been used and reused for spelling errors. I finish the two liners in 15 minutes, and continue with my boredom.

I seriously don't know how to approach my bosses for a raise. I mean, I need the extra cash to set up my own family soon, and as much as I would love to continue working here, I can't justify my asking for a raise. it's not that the company can't afford my services, it's just that the work that I do, does not justify a raise... What? Pay me more money to do a lot of sitting down and two liners?

I've made up my mind. I'm leaving. But where???

The fellas who contacted me yesterday are located to far away that I'll waste a good 3-4 hours a day on the roads just to get to the office. But then, if the offer and working conditions are good, why not give it a try eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger theGodlyLawyer said...

Look out for good opportunity and leave soon. Life is short. You can't affort to waste time like this. Now you know why I am making the BIG decision. hahaha....

May 03, 2006 11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring