Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I need a break...

Herro...

It's a Tuesday and it feels like a Monday... I have totally lost track of the weekend, and my body keeps telling me that today is a Monday.

Having Monday Blues on a Tuesday just doesn't feel right...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, the good news is, I got myself a room (after so many months of crashing out in my girlfriend's living room) but the bad side is, the freakin' landlord wanted a 2 month advance + 1.5 month deposit. That's just stupid. The nerve on that guy... He even asked for my IC# and Name as per IC. That's just stupid. (I just repeated the same phrase twice...) Like What does he want to do with my details? I'm not the fella signing the contract, and he's got nothing to hold against me. As far as he should be concerned, I do not even need to let him know that I live there!

Things are on the up I guess.

There's a new colleague in the house to freshen things up...

I'm seriously on my way outta this sore joint...

One of the three companies I applied to contacted me to arrange for an interview...

The Cell Group is multiplying...

Life can be better, but I'm not complaining...

Well, my mind's asking me not to complain, but I can't help feeling deflated about my current situation.

It is seriously a funny situation to be in. I seriously wonder what would I say to my boss when I hand in my resignation letter.

Imagine this:

"Boss, I am resigning from this joint. It's not that I don't like it here. I love it here. The working hours are great, work's not too bad, I'm enjoying it. Just that, I need a bigger salary, and I don't think you'll be willing to match my expectations. Besides, this joint ain't got enough jobs for me to be earning that kind of money from you. Even if you are willing to match my expectations, I don't feel that the contribution required of me will justify my salary."

It's weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring