Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Failure...

I went, I saw, I came back melancholic...

The place was nice, they had really good clients, traffic wasn't too bad, the place had nice restaurants and in general, not bad at all. But the offer, I feel, won't be anything nice.

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to dig my heels in and slog through this...

Good points were, that they have a really good set-up. One writer, One Artist. That's how things should be. Not like 1 writer, 10 artists.

They have good and reputable clients, quite a lot of accounts, and I think that the working environment ain't too bad.

I thought that the traffic conditions would be a killer, but it was smooth sailing all the way...

I don't know...

Hopes aren't high... Well, I'll see how it goes.

As for now... I'm letting this slip off my mind...

Afterall, I've done my best to get the job, and it's up to the boss to see whether he wants me there...

All in all, I do think that it was a good enough interview. I asked him a few things, he asked me a few things... But I've been offered jobs over worse interview performances.

Besides, I'm still waiting for the Marketing & Communications Department to call me for an interview...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring