Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Work like there's no tomorrow...

I don't know if my bosses wil lfeel it, but motivation is low, and hopes are high of me getting a new job somewhere else.

I think I've had it with the advertising role. It about time I ventured into the other side of this world, a parallel but yet opposite sector of this industry. I want to be a 'client'... muahahahaha...

With the knowledge of how the whole thing works, I think I deserve a fair chance to try it out. I deserve to give it a go. I've just dropped in a couple of resumes to two HR-agents (or as you might say head-hunters) for them to process. Apparently, there are vacancies for a marketing & communications post somewhere, and they told my girlfriend about it. So, I went ahead and sent them my stuff.

Now, all I can do is wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

yeah.. unfortunately...

hehehehe... sometimes I wonder if I'm made for this...

I think I'd be better off back in my hometown, selling Wantan Mee...

April 05, 2006 2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring