Friday, March 31, 2006

And Suddenly...

I've given it quite some thought... but still, I couldn't put my finger to it...

I have plans.. Sort of... but yet, I can't put down anything solid.

I've got a name for my 'future' company, and it's a good one... a damned good one... It's got meaning, it's clever, well maybe to some it may be corny... But can't please everyone can't I... And it does represent my personality in a way... However, I just don't know what to do...

What can I sell that others aren't already selling? How can I create a demand for something that only I can supply? How can I do something that is work, but won't feel like work?

Sigh... Life... When life gives you lemons, I think you should just go shove it up something and ask for apples.

muahahahahaahah...

I'm pure evil...

muahahahahaha....

2 Comments:

Blogger Bea said...

i want jambu! XP

what is the name of ur 'future' company?

April 01, 2006 3:56 am  
Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

you'll know when the time comes... hehehehe

April 03, 2006 9:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring