Friday, March 31, 2006

RATS!!!

The weekend just crept up on me...

~~~~~~~~~~

Edited Monday 3rd April 2006

And the weekend just crept away from me like the way it came...

......

I'm feeling demotivated and tired. Just didn't felt like coming in to work. I hate it when I feel like this. It normally signals the imminent departure of me from this company. And I don't like it. I've been hopping jobs for som much nowadays that I am getting tired of moving around.

I'm telling myself it's just a phase. But come to think of it, I won't want to be a copywriter for life. I mean, I don't think I'll make it big time. I have my own dreams and my own ideals. But I just don't see myself doing this for life.

just leave me.. I don't sound coherant because I'm half brian dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring