Thursday, March 30, 2006

Suddenly

Out of no where, I visited this blog of a friend.

Then she posted about something on her life's goals and purpose.

Then I thought... What am I doing here?

Well, English and Communication has always been a passion of mine, but recently, I have found out that I am also good at something else. Something that is also very close to my heart besides English. And that is politics. No.. I'm not thinking about being a politician... Far be it from me... hehehe... But I do have a hidden talent that only recent unveiled itself.

I am a troubleshooter.

I have this gift of seeing problems within an organisation and then I will seemingly have an unknown ability to solve these problems either by an act, or by setting a certain frame of mind for the people involved. And I get to use English as well, because choosing the correct words and to deliver the correct mind-set needs propaganda... and I am an ardent fan of propaganda. And the best thing is, most fo the time, I can see results...

I like saying things that sound harmless, but then, has the power to change the thinking of the recepient. For better or worse... I think I should try this...

Thus, I think I'm gonna venture into this part of the corporate sector... Consultancy...

Now... the only problem is, where to find a consultancy firm that will take in a diamond in the rough...

I'm starting to not like writing as a career. From the very beginning, I have understood that I am never going to do copywriting all the days of my life. So, maybe this is the opportune time for change...

pray for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Structured wiring
Free Web Counter
Structured wiring